Well, it was a while coming, but this is one of the Hunter transmog efforts I have made that I kinda like. It is inspired by an set I saw on the MMO forums by a druid who had created an amazing UI and showed his Hunter under the same ui. It also had the Dragon-Quake shoulders, and that got me thinking.
To be honest, I like the current T16 enough that I pretty much stick with it, but I threw it back together and here you go.
- Head: Malefactors Eyepatch [Link: wowhead]
- Shoulders: Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards [Link: wowhead]
- Cloak: Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen [Link: wowhead]
- Chest: Chestguard of the Lasher [Link: wowhead]
- Gloves: Giantstalker’s Gloves [Link: wowhead]
- Belt (Not happy with this piece): Belt of the Dying Diemetradon [Link: wowhead]
- Legs: Greaves of Desolation [Link: wowhead]
- Boots: Giantstalker’s Boots [Link: wowhead]
- Bow: Striker’s Mark [Link: wowhead]
- I want to find a better belt, and try out the Steelspine Faceguard [Link: wowhead]. I suspect its colour may not go with the set though.